The Faculty of Agriculture and Technology
of the University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice
presents in co-operation with:
Agritec Plant Research, s.r.o.
HEMP PRODUCTION CZ, s.r.o.
Central European Institute of Technology of Masaryk University in Brno
Faculty of Food and Biochemical Technology of UCTE Prague
a conference on
Minor Oilseeds – Importance, Cultivation and Application
within the framework of the research project of the Ministry of Agriculture QK 1910302
Auditorium Z1, building ZR (ground floor), Na Sádkách 1780, Faculty of Agriculture and Technology of the University of South Bohemia 37005 in České Budějovice
October 18, 2023 at 9:30 to 16:00
- Cultivation of minor oilseeds and the quality of the seeds
- Seed and oilcake processing into oil and protein products
- The quality of protein products from seeds of oilseed plants and the application thereof
Information on organization of the conference
- The reviewed contributions will be published in an on-line pdf compendium of the proceedings
- The contributions in Czech and Slovak will be accepted in the form of a lecture or a poster
- No insertion fee
- Contribution template CZ version / EN version
- Registration form
- doc. Ing. Jan Bárta, Ph.D.
- Ing. Marie Bjelková, Ph.D.
- prof. Ing. Vladimír Filip, CSc.
- doc. Ing. Jan Kyselka, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Pavel Smetana, Ph.D.
- prof. RNDr. Zbyněk Zdráhal, Dr.
- Attendance of participants
- Opening of the conference: welcome and opening remarks
- 1st block of contributions focused on cultivation of minority oilseeds and quality of the seeds
- 2nd block of contributions focused on seed and oilcake processing into oil and protein products
- Lunch at the faculty microbrewery
- 3rd block of contributions focused on the quality of protein products from seeds of oilseed plants and the application thereof
- Discussion and conclusion